Mark your calendar for the weekend of June 5-6th!
Get a sneak peak of A Sculpture Trail’s progress with installations occurring throughout the Spring and Summer.
- Guided walking tours (first come, first serve; limited to groups of 10; masks required)
- Learn about participating artists, the sculpture(s) they’ve created, and the inspiration behind their placement in the park
- Small scale sculptures for sale
- Become an owner of one-of-a-kind work created by a member of our group of distinguished, participating artists
- Buy a raffle ticket to win a unique piece of art
- Become a sponsor
- Sponsorship opportunities begin at $500 with a variety of interesting and creative options
- Buy an ad in the Grand Opening Ad Journal
- A variety of options are available to show your support of the project, promote your business or acknowledge one of our volunteers
Mark your calendar for the weekend of September 18-19th!
Grand opening events to include:
- Family fun day
- VIP reception (sponsors/significant contributors)
- Member brunch with participating artists
Stay tuned for details as they unfold!