725 Pines Lake Drive West
Antique & Collectibles Appraisal Day
Sunday, April 30, 1:00 – 4:00 pm
REGISTER NOW! Pre-Registration Encouraged – Capacity is Limited
The Sculpture Trail at Laurelwood Arboretum is excited to announce an antique and collectibles
appraisal event on Sunday, April 30 from 1 – 4 PM. Please join us for this special afternoon
featuring Jon Felz, certified appraiser and proprietor of RZM Fine Arts & Antiques who will be
on hand to appraise all your hidden treasures. Included but not limited to are:
• Fine Art: paintings, watercolors, etchings, lithographs, sculpture, etc.
• Gold and silver coins
• Historical documents & autographs
• Fine jewelry: gold, platinum, silver, diamonds, etc.
• Silver, flatware, bowls, trays, tea sets, etc.
• WWII Military items, antique guns, swords, uniforms, etc.
• Designer handbags: Hermés, Chanel, Judith Leiber, etc.
• Watches and clocks
• Musical instruments
• Scientific instruments
• Books: 1 st edition, signed, etc.
• Textiles: oriental rugs, tapestries, quilts, etc.
• Furniture: Mid-century, antique, art deco, etc.
• Tiffany items & Asian antiques
Admittance is $10 per person which includes an appraisal of one item. Additional items will cost
$5 each, no maximum. We’ll also be raffling an original acrylic painting by notable artist Barbara
Yeomans valued at $2500.
This program is open to the public, but space is limited and will be on a first come, first served
basis. Please CLICK HERE to REGISTER.
for this fun event benefitting A Sculpture Trail.
Questions? Email: email@example.com